What should I do if there are problems in the house?


Having problems with your housemates? Then contact the housing coordinator. You can find the phone number on the HOBIJ house rules, which are posted in every residence.


Are you having problems with the facilities? For example, have you got no hot water? Then look up the boiler’s error code. Google will help you further. It is often a matter of topping up water so that the pressure is back up to normal.


In case of other problems, or problems you cannot solve yourself, the housing coordinator is there for you. Call him via the number on the housing rules, or send an email to

Related questions